Archive for April, 2008
Product: Help-Me Hand™
Description: This tool is useful for anyone in a teaching situation where students might raise their hands to ask for help. In a busy classroom, it is difficult for a teacher to attend to the needs of many students at once. This can cause frustration among the students who must keep their hands raised until the teacher notices their need and can address it. The Help-Me Hand™ is a tool that nearly any student can make and use. Simply print out the aforementioned pdf file on thick paper if possible (we recommend 65lb Cover Stock available at most paper and scrapbooking stores as it will feed through most printers). Cut the hand from the paper with scissors. When the student needs help they can hook the two ends together and place the Help-Me Hand™ in plain view. When the are finished getting help, the Help-Me Hand™ stows easily in a notebook, textbook or 3-ring binder (notice the placement of the 3 holes for punching). If you plan to make many of these you might consider purchasing the PrintMatch™ Cutter for your die cut machine from Print-N-Cut Promotions.
Welcome to A very Swell Idea, Inc.
We are a CAD services and product development company.
Before you move on because you think you don’t need “CAD Services“, please explore our site to learn more about how we can help you. You may be pleasantly surprised at the unique range of our expertise. We are adding new content every day, so check back again soon.
Have a very swell day!
- SolidWorks Composer User Group Meeting
- Southern Minnesota SolidWorks User Group Feb Meeting
- Branding the Ball – Redefining the Logo
- Custom Database Software Development with FileMaker Pro
- Branding the Ball – a WordPress website
- SolidWorks Certification …Rock Star?
- Family Style Display
- SolidWorks Weldments – The 3 Member Miter
- Branding the Ball – The Word Mark
- More New 80/20 Weldment Profiles