The last time I added 80/20’s new profiles to my library, I was so excited about the new smooth fractional profiles that I skipped the metric profiles altogether. Looking back I’ve discovered the new metric profiles are truly unique as they’ve added curved sections (along with a few more LITE profiles). The presumption is that people will make interesting frame assemblies with 30°, 45° and 60° angled corners in place of the standard 90° box frame design. I love them and only wish they came in the fractional series as well. I decided to attempt a design that would highlight the unique capabilities of these profiles. C3-8020 is the result. He certainly is not traditional 80/20 frame design, but he looks very cool. You will have to pay extra to get him anodized gold, but I think it would be worth it.
- SolidWorks Composer User Group Meeting
- Southern Minnesota SolidWorks User Group Feb Meeting
- Branding the Ball – Redefining the Logo
- Custom Database Software Development with FileMaker Pro
- Branding the Ball – a WordPress website
- SolidWorks Certification …Rock Star?
- Family Style Display
- SolidWorks Weldments – The 3 Member Miter
- Branding the Ball – The Word Mark
- More New 80/20 Weldment Profiles